foto1
Disco Bar
foto1
Karaoke & Bistro Systems
e-mail: soundlightingvn@gmail.com
Phone: +84 903 923 527
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Olight M2R - does it have a real boost driver? (strange behaviour with 3.6 V battery)

Olight M2R - does it have a real boost driver? (strange behaviour with 3.6 V battery) 09 Dec 2017 19:58 #2542

• JensenBreck
  • Senior Boarder
Hi,
I've been using my new M2R for 2 weeks, today noticed that something in the side switch was not functioning properly, missing clicks, as the contact of the switch was faulty. Clicking very hard would be recognised, but I remember that after charging it for the first time it registered clicks without pushing too hard.

Also the light stopped at High, no more turbo. From High, a push on the tail didn't increase the output at all...
The battery was at 3,64 V.

I charged the battery and everything went back to normal, so I discharged to 3,5 V with my MC3000 and the faulty side switch came back, together with max output at High...

There must be something going on in the switch, and I also suspect that with a partially discharged battery the driver couldn't push to turbo?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?441380-Olight-M2R-does-it-have-a-real-boost-driver-(strange-behaviour-with-3-6-V-battery)

product animations
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: db lighting
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

Ad 800x100

MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS

Ai đang truy cập

We have 14 guests and no members online

Hôm nay
Hôm qua
Tất cả

22-05-2018 12:48

Đăng ký/đăng nhập

Thảo luận mới